Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a creamer with ADR Dewey and two flags north and

Customer Question
I have a creamer...

I have a creamer with ADR Dewey and two flags north and south one flag is blue has4 stars also flagship, Olympia at the top of the creamer is eagle feathers in gold outline made by cook pottery Trenton NJ dated July 1899

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/15/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.