Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a collection of 1st edition OZ books i just

Customer Question
I have a collection...

I have a collection of 1st edition OZ books i just discovered in my attic. I have books 2-13. They look to be in excellent condition. Bindings unbroken, yellowing on the edge of pages(no further yellowing). I was wondering what they might be worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No color plates.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Sorry, it's books 2-14.
3/15/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Are these leather bound? Does it say First Edition, and what is the publishing date?

They are not leather bound. I cannot find the words first edition. Copyright is 1904 for "The Land of Oz" and 1920 for "Glinda of Oz" with the rest falling sequentially between those dates.

Hello

I am going to need the title of each book, and the publishing date for each book.

Each book as a different price.

Glenda