Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have quite a few pieces of china that I would like to

sell.. can you tell me...
I have quite a few pieces of china that I would like to sell.. can you tell me how much to ask?e
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpg
3/15/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

The pieces here all date to the early 20th century.

The Japanese blue and white porcelain cup and saucer marked Nippon could sell for $3 - $7.

The wide rimmed butter cooling dish marked GDA is porcelain from Limoges, France that was made by Gerard, Dufraisseix & Abbot and could sell for $5 - $8.

The porcelain Bavarian china butter pat or salt dish with forget-me-not flowers could sell for $3-$5.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora