Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Arms original etching in color called "The ". I was…

I have a ***** *****...
I have a ***** ***** Arms original etching in color called "The Sarah Jane". I was curious if its value.
Lee
3/15/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Hi Lee,

I received your images and thank you for your patience.

Your vintage 1920 color etching by ***** ***** Arms entitled The Sarah Jane could sell for $1500 - $3000 on today's auction market.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

I so appreciate your patience with my finally able to send the images. You have definitely helped me. You have provided an excellent service to my question. I am not sure how to proceed with this information. Should I contact museums or dealers?
Again I thank you so much for your continued notifications.

You are very welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

I recommend contacting Swann's Auction House as they have a specialized print department.

Here is a link to their site for you: https://www.swanngalleries.com/

You can also try selling this on your own through Ebay, It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items.

I do not recommend selling direct to a dealer, as a dealer will offer 10% - 30% of the lowest perceived value.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

~Nora

Nora