Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have also the works of Edgar PoeVolumes l, lV ,V,Vl,Vlll,

ok I have also the...
ok I have also the works of Edgar Allen PoeVolumes l, lV ,V,Vl,Vlll, and X Harper and Brothers Publisher with no publishing date or copywrite
3/15/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The works of Edgar Allen Poe in Volumes l, lV ,V,Vl,Vlll, and X published by Harper Brothers of New York

in good condition have a value of $15 to $20 each. Green cloth binding with gold lettering and ornamentation. The volumes contain various black and white illustrations. The age and nature of this edition have confused many owners. A 1933 reprint by the same publishers gives their copyright as 1926. Some sources refer to it as the “Harper Centenary Edition” and give it a date of 1910, noting that 1909 was the 100th anniversary of Poe’s birth.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares