Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

For nora/antiques please estimate a value of the attached…

Customer Question
for nora/antiques please estimate a...
for nora/antiques please estimate a value of the attached file. emailed the german spill vase
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for the request, I will let you know when the images do arrive to me.

~Nora