Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is a Henri Gadbois signed and numbered painting worth.

Customer Question
What is a Henri...

What is a Henri Gadbois signed and numbered painting worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

"march3"

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Blue flowers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/14/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

it says the file is too big. Found a website that has about 10 of his paintings, but this one has a gallery label "Dubose Gallery", artist name, owned by a Vallone, painting of blue flowers similar to bluebonnets, titled March 3

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

can't send email. just going to cancel. doesn't work,

I can wait as long as you need to provide images, there is not a time limit here. ~Nora

just sent 2 files to support

Great, thank you. I will let you know when they do arrive to me. ~Nora

There are 2 more pieces that you can tell me their value

I will be happy to help with additional new items, however you will please need to start a new question thread for each new item. Feel free to request me by name by adding "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question if you would like to work with me personally.

~Nora