Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

A large export charger for your consideration 15 Round (or…

For Rarewares onlyHello againA large...
For Rarewares onlyHello againA large export charger for your consideration15 Round (or across)Photos attachedThank youPhotos attached
449 (4).jpg449 (4).jpg449 (14).jpg449 (14).jpg449 (2).jpg449 (2).jpg449 (13).jpg449 (13).jpg449 (12).jpg449 (12).jpg449 (11).jpg449 (11).jpg449 (10).jpg449 (10).jpg449 (9).jpg449 (9).jpg449 (8).jpg449 (8).jpg449 (7).jpg449 (7).jpg449 (6).jpg449 (6).jpg449 (5).jpg449 (5).jpg
3/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a late 18th to early 19th-century Chinese export famille rose 15" charger

having a value of $800 resale and an auction price of $300 to $400.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Thank youAs. per my previous response to the set of 10 - would like a bit more “color”I know this was made for the French market, for exampleThanks

A Qianlong Qing period (1736 to 1795) Chinese porcelain famille rose 15" charger made for the French market, with airy foliate spray edge and center bouquet painted in bright enamels, with iron red fleur-de-lys border at the cavetto and edge.

I have added an edited photo showing the correct upright position. The stems should always be in the position of a bouquet.

I am in New England where I can get these items for very low prices, so I will readjust for a shop in an area where these items are not so readily available. Thank you for making me more aware.

This charger has a value of $1500 resale and an auction value of $400-$500.

Rarewares
Thanks very muchAgain much appreciated