Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique figurine music box that my great

grandfather gave to my great...
I have an antique figurine music box that my great grandfather gave to my great grandmother in the 1930's. It still plays Happy Birthday and has very minimal damage, but no markings anywhere that I can see. It is a large porcelain statue sitting on top of a metal base. I can send a picture.
3/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please add one more photo that shows the whole piece.

Thank you, ***** ***** work on this next.

This is a late 1930's Italian porcelain figure group music box on brass reticulated base

that plays the song Happy Birthday to You, a song that was created in the late 1800's but

was not a copyrighted tune until 1935. This piece has a value of $200 to $260 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you!!

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.
You should also "favorite" me so that I will be your dedicated Expert for antiques.