Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Heirlooms of Tomorrow porcelain figure named

Hello! I have an...
Hello! I have an Heirlooms of Tomorrow porcelain figure named Verbia with a number of 2673 and a 65 below that. She does have some damage to her dress (with so much lace it is hard to see) but before I toss her out, I thought I should see if she has any value. My mom says my grandmother got her around 1950 or so. Many thanks! *****: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: She is 10.5 to 11 inches tall
3/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Heirlooms of Tomorrow was founded by William Bradley in 1944 at Manhattan Beach, California. The company produced artistic forms of Dresden-type head busts and figurines from 1944-1955. This figurine in number 2673, Verbia, with some damage to the lace is valued at $120.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

She is wonderful!

to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you for your help!

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and putCustomerOnly as the first words you write.
You should also "favorite" me so that I will be your dedicated Expert for antiques.