Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I acquired a print #298 "Melody in Color" by Cargill. It's a…

Customer Question
I acquired a print...

I acquired a print #298 "Melody in Color" by Cargill. It's a picture of a pair of Cardinals and flowers. Rudolph Lesch art. Curious of age and value if any?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Under the title it says Pochoir hand coloring. It's approximately !8" x 24".

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

That's pretty much all I have for Info.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/14/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Nora . you were transfering me to Customer assistance. I think I got lost in the shuffle.

I am not sure what you are referring to in regards ***** ***** to customer service, that is not something I do nor was doing.

In order for me to assess what you have, I will please need to see images.

~Nora

Nora i'm unable to send image of Print in question. Thanks anyway for your attempt to answer. Would you facilitate the cancellation of my free trial and subscription to your service . Please and Thank you.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora

Thank you Nora. I clicked the Cancel button. I assume that's all I need to do.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora

I clicked the membership button to terminate my free trial and any further costs to me. Thanks for your concern but i didn't realize Experts were not employees of Justanswer.com.

No worries

I cancelled my free trial and temp. subscription dont send anymore messages. thank you.
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 months ago

I have not been sending messages to you.

However, each time you write a response to me here, I am required to respond back to you.

~Nora