Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I just found a light blue swan, I saw the one on your page.

Customer Question
I just found a...

I just found a light blue swan, I saw the brown one on your page. Has Niloak

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I just know it looks just like the brown one called Eagle but it looks like a swan, light blue and about 4-5 inches long, no chips and has your hallmark on bottom

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It looks like it is a planter but would be a small plant and I didn't know if it was worth anything or should I just get rid of it?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/14/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I will get photo later, I need to get to a DR'sappt now, talk later thank you

Any time is fine, no rush. ~Nora