Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Heads n Tails Lotto Game by Saafield with 1 tail…

I have a Heads...

I have a Heads n Tails Lotto Game by Saafield with 1 tail missing and the glue stick missing. Original box. All in good condition. What can you tell me?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a pre-school, interactive game. Children were to match heads and tails to the animals on a playboard. Each child was given one of the playboards, the heads and tails (small carboard discs) were spread on the table. The first child to complete his/her dashboard would be the winner.

3/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help. The small print on the box is important.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Saalfield Publishing Company created this game called Heads n'Tails in 1959

according to the patent and licensing rights.

The game in good condition with glue and one

tail missing has a current value of $25 to $35 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

did you get the file

to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of your question.