Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning

I am so sorry I missed your jewelry box and the ear rings, I would have loved to help you with those. If you do not put my name in the beginning of the question, I will not get it if I stepped away. You can put " To Glenda " this will ensure that I can help you. Which I love doing.

Oh my goodness he is so cute, is this marked? Is this a brooch?

Glenda

Good Morning

Glenda

There is no markings, and he is a brooch.

Is he metal or plastic?

mental.

Thank you,

The Little Pineapple Brooch is from the early 1960's, made by a company called Glitz Jewelry, they were in business a short period from around 1960 until around 1972. They made hand painted items like this, bracelets, earrings etc.

The Cute Brooch has a value of $35.00-40.00, depending where he is sold at.

You have some cute things! Very unique.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Thank you very much!