Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

This is an authentic Ecuadorian handstitched mola which is a…

This is an authentic Ecuador*****...
This is an authentic Ecuador***** *****dstitched mola which is a fertility symbol traditionally given to a newly married couple. It was purchased in Ecuador by my aunt who was living there and given to me for my wedding.
3/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This vintage Ecuadorian framed mola has a current value of $145 to $175 resale.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Would I contact any of the same people as you suggested for the furniture or other?

Yes, you can sell these on the online collectibles sites, Chairish.com would work best for this item.

You can also consign to an auction near you.

Rarewares
Thank you.