Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old oil painting of a girl which is done using…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old oil painting of a girl which is done using pointillism style, it has no signature, I was wondering if you can tell me anything about the painting and its value. I have a photo but don't know how to send it to you.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Its in a large gilded frame.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.