Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Searching value of. Value of. Value of original primitive…

Customer Question
Searching value of Expert's...

Searching value of

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Value of

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Value of original primitive peasant art from the People’s Republic of China from the srednick collection reg no spa 329

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/13/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.