Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Yashica Mat 124g camera and a Yashica 44 camera…

Customer Question
I have a Yashica Mat...
I have a Yashica Mat 124g camera and a Yashica 44 camera they both have leather cases and extra lenses what is there value
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/13/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 4 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Though out of production the Yashica Mat-124G is still one of the most widely used around. The reasons for its popularity -quality, affordability and ease of use. Its value on the market today with case is $400-500.00 The Yashica 44 camera with case has a value of 285-325.00

Thank you and if I may be of further help please let me know. I am always happy to help.