Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Would like the value if possible of a service for twelve…

Customer Question
Would like the value...

Would like the value if possible of a service for twelve with all service pieces purchased around late 1940ties in suburban Philadelphia. Has been in case for at least ten years and not used. In good condition along with case.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/13/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You did not mention if this is a sterling silver flatware set or a porcelain dinnerware set.

Photos of one piece to see pattern and the mark on the back of one piece is all I need.

Will you be able add photos or give me a more detailed description?