Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Whom do I ask about a coin that not old but believe to be…

Whom do I ask...

Whom do I ask about a coin that not old but believe to be valueable

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not to my knowledge

3/13/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Nora
The coin I am referring to is a double eagleIndian
2017 high relif
one ounce silver proof
certificate of authenticity by the national park foundation.
4,565/10,000
Phone call session started

Hi~

The 2017 Double Eagle Indian 1 ounce silver coin was a collaboration with the The Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site and the National Park Foundation sells for $250 - $350 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

I am satisfied with your answer I have been amember for several years

You are very welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here. ~Nora