Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking for identification on some rocks/Crystal pieces for…

Looking for identification on some...
Looking for identification on some rocks/Crystal pieces for a customer - the last 4 pics are the same 2 pieces just different views.
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpgimage7.jpgimage8.jpgimage8.jpg
3/12/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you

With the exception of the crystal piece, all of the others are various pieces of petrified wood. They would sell for an average of $30 - $40 per piece.

The crystal piece appears to be from a broken geode rock and could sell for up to $10 - $20.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you!

You are very welcome, my pleasure to be of help to you on these. I have my own modest collection of petrified wood 'stones', great conversation pieces to set out for display :) Thank you for the positive rating! ~Nora