Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I picked this up today, not sure if it is a known artist. If…

Hi, I picked this up...
Hi, I picked this up today, not sure if it is a known artist. If possible, can I please have estimate value to sell online. Thank you in advance.Dimensions
28”W x 2”D x 34” (overall)
16”W x 0”D x 21.5” (image)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpg
3/12/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

This is a vintage French color lithograph print of a Harlequin by an unlisted artist signed B. Hubert.

The E.A. is French for Epreuve d'Artist, which means Artist's Proof. This is number 21 of 25 artist's proofs of this image and then there would be a non-EA limited numbered edition of the print done also.

Based on comparable and size, this could sell for $30 - $70 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora