Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 17 inch Henriot Quimper lazy with 4 inserts. I

I have a 17...

I have a 17 inch Henriot Quimper lazy susan with 4 inserts. I think it's from the twenties

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That's all I know. It was given to me about 40 years ago.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

A 17" Henriot Quimper French faience earthenware lazy susan with four sectioned inserts and lidded center tureen (see photo) was made from 1920 to 1939 in shape 1233 and has a value of $425 to $450 in good condition. I got one picture (image 3450) that shows one missing insert and no tureen, if this is the extent of your set then this is worth $125 to $150.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Thank you

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.
You should also "favorite" me so that I will be your dedicated Expert for antiques.