Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two round end tables and I think that they may be…

Customer Question
I have two round...

I have two round end tables and I think that they may be antiques. Is there a way that I can email pictures of them for you to look at?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I don't have any other information about these tables, I do have pictures that I can send for you to look at them

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know. This is all new to me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/12/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Look, this is too difficult for me to understand. How do I get my refund back?
No, I can not afford this kind of money. I want my refund back and now.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Nora