Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of 12 Gorham Hunt club flatware. In the back of…

Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a set of 12 Gorham Hunt club flatware. In the back of each it hias

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Girham sterling pat 1930. I’mtrying to get it insured so wondering if you can help with the value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Gorham excuse the typo. Also there are many serving pieces as well.

3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A service for 12 plus serving pieces of Gorham sterling silver

flatware in the Hunt Club pattern

from 1930 has an insurance value of $7500.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Can you tell me what a 5 piece setting would be?

One place setting consisting of five pieces would have an insurance value of $500.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Ok, thank you!

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.
You should also "favorite" me so that I will be your dedicated Expert for antiques.