Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a couple of Items I would like to sell. 2 Items are…

I have a couple...

I have a couple of Items I would like to sell. 2 Items are from the white star MV Georgic. a tea strainer and a plaing card box

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The M V Georgic was the last ship made by the White Star line. The Tea strainer has enamel white star emblem. the Playing card box has MV georgic engraved in the edge of the box

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Have looked On-line and have not found any others for sale or other info

3/12/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

What is the email address I need to send the photos to?
just found the add files link
march 12 2018 053.jpgmarch 1...jpgmarch 12 2018 054.jpgmarch 1...jpgmarch 12 2018 057.jpgmarch 1...jpgmarch 12 2018 058.jpgmarch 1...jpg

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Both of the ship memorabilia pieces from the White Star MV Georgic could sell for $225 - $300 per piece on today's market, for a total of $450 - $600.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

I also have some antique china, 4 cups from circa 1921 or 22 . ***** ***** & sons. on the bottom of the cups is written Crescent england Marshal Field & co Chicago 23964 is pattern number

I will be happy to help with additional new items, however you will please need to start a new question thread for each new item or matched set. Feel free to request me by name if you would like to work with me personally.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'request an expert' function and 'favorite' me as your personal expert.

Sincerely,

Nora