Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/12/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Hope you are doing good, thanks for the request. It is always best to put " For Glenda " this helps ensure I can help you in case I have stepped away.

What size is this? The back ground is velvet correct? The faces are Marble?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will do that. Yes velvet and I would say marble but I wouldn’t know. What may be other options.

Other options are a resin product, or a plaster, which is like a chalk.

Does it feel cool to the touch?

It looks like Marble to me with a Marble Mosaic trim around it. What size is it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ll send an update when I get home

That would be great, if by chance I am not online I will respond as soon as I long on. You should also check your questions, I also answered the other questions that you requested me for, I felt I should answer you. The Paddle and the one about Silver.

Be safe!

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok the shadow box a little over 23.5 inches wide x almost 1ft long. I will rate the others.

Good Morning

The Vintage Asian Balinese Carved Art Ceremonial Masks ( miniature ), framed in a Rosewood Frame, surrounded by Marble Mosaic trim has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $140.00-165.00, if this were sold at auction it would sell for some what less, and if sold in a high end shop it would sell for the higher values. I would list this for 140.00

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Hope you have a great day

Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

Good morning

I am just checking on something, I am going through my metrics on my recent answers to customers, and noticed you rated this with 4 stars, is there something I did or did not do in order to be rated 4. I would love to know so if I did something I can improve on what it is I might be doing. We are graded by the site by the ratings we get, I strive to do my best at all times, and pride myself in knowing I usually get rated 5, so if you could shared with me, what I did wrong so I am improve myself I would really appreciate it.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not at all Glenda you did well and I push stars by accident and didn’t know how to correct it. Apologies if this affects you negatively, let me know how to correct and I’ll update. Thanks again.

NO problem, I just wanted to make sure I had not done anything and if I had, I wanted to make sure I did not do it moving forward. I strive to do my best, ***** ***** to find out if something is wrong.

Hope you have a great day

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks Glenda great customer servicw on your part..keep it up.

Thank you

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser