Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Here is another item Thank you

for Rarewares onlyHere is another...
for Rarewares onlyHere is another itemThank you
2001 (1).jpg2001 (1).jpg2001 (2).jpg2001 (2).jpg2001 (3).jpg2001 (3).jpg2001 (4).jpg2001 (4).jpg2001 (6).jpg2001 (6).jpg2001 (7).jpg2001 (7).jpg2001 (8).jpg2001 (8).jpg2001 (9).jpg2001 (9).jpg2001 (10).jpg2001 (10).jpg2001 (5).jpg2001 (5).jpg
3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you.

This is a 19th-century French cast iron and dore' gilt fireplace fender with fruit basket details and chenets

of putto plating trumpet and cymbals, valued at $2800 to $3000 if there is no damage.

Rarewares
Interesting - it is not that "heavy"Thank you