Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Curious what you think about this pair Thank you

For Rarewares onlyCurious what you...
For Rarewares onlyCurious what you think about this pairThank you
1651 (10).jpg1651 (10).jpg1651 (9).jpg1651 (9).jpg1651 (8).jpg1651 (8).jpg1651 (7).jpg1651 (7).jpg1651 (4).jpg1651 (4).jpg1651 (2).jpg1651 (2).jpg1651 (3).jpg1651 (3).jpg
3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you.

This is a pair of bronze and brass French Empire period 1870

candlesticks in the form of angels with quivers as torchbearers

on a sphere and acanthus decorated square plinth base.

The pair is valued at $4000.

Rarewares