Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Here is one for you - will be curious on this one - it is…

For Rarewares onlyHere is one...
For Rarewares onlyHere is one for you - will be curious on this one - it is drilled....I attached multiple photos please let me know if you do not get them allThank you!
1656 (12).jpg1656 (12).jpg1656 (11).jpg1656 (11).jpg1656 (10).jpg1656 (10).jpg1656 (9).jpg1656 (9).jpg
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you. I have image 10, 12, 9 and 11.

Here are a few more
1656 (6).jpg1656 (6).jpg1656 (5).jpg1656 (5).jpg1656 (4).jpg1656 (4).jpg1656 (2).jpg1656 (2).jpg1656 (1).jpg1656 (1).jpg

thank you.

I sent you a few more questions as well - look forward to your responses!I am assuming the more questions I send you the better for you???Do not want to overwhelm you....

I appreciate the questions, most certainly. I will work on these throughout the day and of course as fast as I can for you.

OK
Thank you
Will send a few more

This is a French Empire 1870 Sang de Boeuf vase with ormolu mounts, pawed feet, grotesque with ring, and acanthus scrolls, drilled for lamp in the 20th-century, having a value of $3500 resale.

Sang de Boeuf is a porcelain term for both French and Chinese porcelain and pottery meaning Ox Blood in reference to the color.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.

Rarewares