Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique clock with wooden gears and an antique…

I have an antique clock...
I have an antique clock with wooden gears and an antique organ grinder that I would like Glenda B in Antiques to appraise . I will send pictures of both to her through***@******.*** - Thank you, ***** *****
3/12/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good morning Joe

Look forward to seeing these, I will let you know as soon as they forward the images to me.

Glenda

Hi Joe

I received the pictures, thank you.

Hi Joe

The Organ Grinder by Faventia, in Spain is valued at $600.00-650.00 on the current market.

The Atkins and Downs clock was produced in 1832, it is valued at $1***-**-****.00 on the current market.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Thank you Joe,

Hope you have a great evening

Glenda