Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you see this?

Can you see this?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you.
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Ok, thanks

THE CASTLE OF FERRARA. Original steel engraving. Drawn by S Prout, engraved by T. Higham, 1830's,

value of $280.

BRIDGE OF EGNIPPO. Original steel engraving. Engraved by W. Emden, 1830's, value of $200.

To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.

Thanks so much.

I would really appreciate it if you would rate each of my answers by clicking the stars. Otherwise, I am not credited for all of this work. Thank you so much!

Rarewares
Will do thank you for you assistance this morning.

Thank you for the good feedback.

If you would like to use me for any future questions,

put ForCustomer/strong> in the text of your question.