Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hi there!

Please tell me the words on the reverse of this. Can you send a picture of the reverse? Is this an Australian coin?

I am so sorry but the only word I can read on the reverse is Victoria? What are the other words?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
victoria.dei.gra.britt.regina.fid.def.ind.imp

I do not just want to throw out any quick "good" sounding answer. Please give me time to research this.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok not a problem, it measures 22mm

See your coin description/price here:

https://www.coininvest.com/en/gold-coins/sovereign/sovereign-victoria-old-head-gold-1893-1901/

In AUD, your coin is worth 419.

I hope this helps.

Positive, please.

Kind regards,

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be able to help you.
You can also add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.

Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

You are welcome.

**********************
Thank you so much for the positive rating! If you have questions in the future, please request me by typing “For Doris only” as the first three words of the question. I should be the one to take your question.

Thank you again.
**********************

Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser