Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have my great grandmothers bed. The rungs on the head and…

Customer Question
I have my great...

I have my great grandmothers bed. The rungs on the head and foot board are wood but wrapped to look like marble. I can not find information about beds like this. any answers?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My father is 90 so this bed is old. My father said his grandfather had it made in England for his grandmother

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know a lot about anquites what kind of information do you want

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/11/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora