Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a signed ZAZA MUELIA, By The Sea. How can I tell if…

I have a signed...

I have a signed ZAZA MUELIA, By The Sea. How can I tell if its real?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is oil, looks as though painted with something other than a brush.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Taped on the back is a small paper stating This is an original painting

3/11/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

I will send Pics
IMG_2777.JPGIMG_2777.JPGIMG_2778.JPGIMG_2778.JPGIMG_2779.JPGIMG_2779.JPGIMG_2780.JPGIMG_2780.JPGIMG_2781.JPGIMG_2781.JPG
Di you receive them?

Zaza (Meuli) Milieu (born 1892)

is a listed artist from New York

known for impressionist , abstract painting, and landscapes.

This painting titled By the Sea has a value of $300 resale.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Rarewares
I already knew all of the info you sent. Do you think it is an original? I do not want to pay to talk, especially since you haven't given any information or comments of the photo's i sent.
Sorry I didn't get all the info. Thank you for your assistance and I will rate you a five star.

Thank you!