Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Oh I like this !

Yea me too. Give me some good numbers. Haha!

.

The Hoosier Pepper Shaker Sun Amethyst, with Manganese has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $55.00-70.00 if this were sold in a High End Antique Shop in a larger city it would sell for $55.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $70.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Ok thanks

Thank you for the rating it is much appreciated, hope you have a great evening, if you need anything else feel free asking for "Glenda "

Glenda