Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a fruit (?) bowl with 6 saucers. The says: Hoper

Customer Question
I have a fruit...

I have a fruit (?) bowl with 6 saucers. The mark says : Hoper Hanley , Semi-Porcelain, Pottery, England - Geisha. I can't read anything that might be a date. Is this something of any worth other than it's pretty?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It seems to be in good condition - no chips, etc.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/11/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.