Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/11/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Is this signed?

No but a lot of his were not signed. This was sold to me years ago as Moser.

This is an 1890 enamel painted Moser Bohemian clear glass teacup and saucer, unsigned,

with a value of $300 resale. When the items are signed, you can, of course, ask more and that is why I asked.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares