Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 1985 porcalin cabbage patch kid with signature and…

Customer Question
I have 1985 porcalin...

I have 1985 porcalin cabbage patch kid with signature and tag

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Does not come with box and it is missing its socks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/11/2018
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 4 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. These 1985 porcelain Cabbage Patch dolls are valued at 65-75.00 when complete= mint in mint box. The doll you have is missing the box and one sock. The value on this doll would be 30.00 if the doll is in mint condition other then the missing sock and original box. If I may be of further help please let me know I am happy to help.

Hi I wanted to check and see if I may be of further help on this or if all your questions were answered. Please let me know also, when you have a chance please rate the stars above our post here so I may be paid for my work.It does not cost you anything it is strictly how I get paid from the company. Thank you I will watch if you post further questions here also Have a good week ahead.