Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a carivelle brass carrige clock what is the value…

I have a carivelle...

I have a carivelle brass carrige clock what is the value swiss made # on back c2251

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a brass caravelle carrige clock swiss made #on backc2251 also have meissen china tea set from 1720 eria

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

My Email is***@******.***

3/11/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a mid-century brass Caravelle of New York 8-day carriage alarm clock

with Swiss movement having a value of $80 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Good morning!

I see three pictures of china but the photos are yellow and blurry with no photos of marks on the bottom.

Please do those again in daylight and let me see a bottom mark and the paper that you have.

I apologize for the delay in answering on these, I had a 14-hour day and left after I answered on the clock.

We can get this done today for you with no problem. I just need a better look at this set.

1) Teapot, c. 1719-1725, decorated in Dresden or Augsburg c. 1725-1730, Meissen, modeller Johann Jacob Irminger, Bottger hard-paste porcelain, gilding. Loss to gilding and repair to lid, the teapot having a value of

$2500 in this condition.

2) A teaset, Meissen, 1730, having a value of $400 to $600 for the set. The range is for the fact that the photo is not very clear for me to see condition.

to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares