Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares, I have 3 pieces of lustre ware, lidded sugar pot,

Hi Rarewares , I have...
Hi Rarewares , I have 3 pieces of lustre ware, lidded sugar pot, a tea cup and a sauce boat. I will let the pictures speak for themselves they are very nice items. There is a small hairline crack in the sauce boat. The other pieces are in good shape. There is no makers mark on them. Any information and value would be great. Thanks in advance
IMG_5431.JPGIMG_5431.JPGIMG_5441.JPGIMG_5441.JPGIMG_5449.JPGIMG_5449.JPGIMG_5451.JPGIMG_5451.JPGIMG_5453.JPGIMG_5453.JPGIMG_5458.JPGIMG_5458.JPG
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a set of English Staffordshire pink lustreware made 1830 to 1850 by either

Sunderland or Adams. These two were the most prolific with the house-themed pink during this time.

The cup is valued at $20, the sugar bowl $45 and the creamer/sauce at $30 (crack noted).

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Thank you