Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a glass candy dish that was a wedding gift to my

Customer Question
I have a glass...

I have a glass candy dish that was a wedding gift to my grandparents. Genuine Venitian Glass made in Murano Italy. On the bottom the label has I.&E.C.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a cream beige swirl pattern. Shaped sort of triangular reminds you of an alladins lamp shape

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It would be approximately200 years old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 5 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am not able to offer the service for text on this end. For some reason the button will not let me follow through. Did a separate Expert take this request?

Here are a few different options for sending pictures. The availability of each feature depends on which browser
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) you are using and whether you are on a desktop or a phone.

1) Use the +Add Files feature next to the red SEND button on in the area where you write back to me
to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.

2) Use the paperclip icon above the texting area where you reply.
The photos will upload when you add at least one word in the text box.
You won't see the photo, but the paperclip will turn green.

3) You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.