Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Last but not least for today, is a piece I adore. The

pictures don’t do him justice...
Last but not least for today, is a piece I adore. The pictures don’t do him justice, but hopefully they will give you enough info
61E9F3A4-97A3-45CA-AEED...jpeg61E9F3...jpegD59BB757-7DB7-4333-A515...jpegD59BB7...jpeg54D15889-EDD4-41CD-8E0F...jpeg54D158...jpeg023F6EC7-76BC-49FC-9D91...jpeg023F6E...jpeg0D807949-5E4E-4C24-A078...jpeg0D8079...jpeg
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Vincenzo Bertolotti porcelain figurine from the 1930's of a cupid

with depositato Italy (made in Italy) having a value of $175.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.

Rarewares
He really is sweet. I have multiple photos of different family members napping on the couch while he reminds us to be quiet. Thank you so much for all of your help! My French press is ready to plunge:)

It has been a pleasure.