Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to continue with Forto ask additional questions…

I would like to...

I would like to continue with For Rarewares to ask additional questions but ask another question did not work. I must be doing something wrong.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have some crystal, some special bedside glasses with decanter and some flo blue.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not to my knowledge, at this time. Will I be able to get For Rarewares. back?

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I am here! Do add pictures using the add files feature, thanks!

Can I continue to send the pics via text to you?

Yes.

Thanks. I will send ASAP.
Did you get me text with the pics?

There isn't a picture of the flow blue item. I also need a closer photo fo that mark.

1) 1930's Japan porcelain dish, value of $30

2) 1940's etched glass flower vase, value of $30

3) Glass carafe and etched daisy drinkware set, 1930's value of $125

4) Wine glass in 1930's elegant glass, maker unknown, value of $20

5) Flow blue Alcock pitcher in the Manhattan pattern from 1880 with a value of $75

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Is the Flo Blu still valuable if it has small chips under the of plates or on top of the edges?

Chips will devalue. This flow blue pitcher has a value of $50 with chips that you have described.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares