Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a couple more items to the punch bowl set etc of 24%

lead crystal from Eastern Europe...
I found a couple more items to the punch bowl set etc of 24% lead crystal from Eastern Europe that you recently helped to identify. Can you give me estimate resale values of these two pieces...approx 9 3/8" Dia bowl and 6 1/2" diameter covered candy bowl.
3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

1) Bohemian lead crystal covered and footed candy dish with diamond and fan pattern, value of $65

2) Bohemian lead crystal scalloped edge serving bowl with diamond and fan pattern, value of $45

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares