Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Singer sewing machine, serial number AE118334,

I have a Singer sewing machine, serial number AE118334, Model number 201, I believe dated April ,1936. I'm looking to sell, I'd like to know about how much it's worth. It still works, the foot paddle is on the right side of the cabinet its stationary there, the cord is a little worn and its dusty, the cabinet is missing pieces of the wood ,due to some moisture, other than that its in great shape.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: nothing that i can think of , I don't sew it belonged to my grand

A 1936 Singer model 201 sewing machine in good condition has a value of $250 to $300 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.