Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have my grandma's Apple Blossom china. Theodore Haviland.

I have my grandma's...

I have my grandma's Apple Blossom china. Theodore Haviland. New York. There is a large and a small oval platter. Two Oval serving bowls. Twelve each of, Dinner plates, lunch plates, soup/salad bowls,bread and butter plates, shallow dessert dishes,saucers, and eleven cups.One large coverd serving bowl, creamer and sugar dish. Gravy dish. Can you tell me the value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

About this China? There are numbers on the bottom. Do they mean anything?

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A service for 12 plus some serving piece of Theodore Haviland china in the Apple Blossom

pattern made from 1940 to 1989 has a value of $500 to $700 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

what about the numbers on the bottom?

Those are inner-factory shape and factory numbers that are not significant.

Rarewares