Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Glenda (only please) Rooster Cookie Jar, Woman napkin

Hi Glenda (only please)Rooster Cookie...
Hi Glenda (only please)Rooster Cookie Jar, Woman napkin holder, Butter dish, Ruby Red GobletI prepared the listings, but would like to check in with you to see if you have any further information to add like era, maker, value, etc. Do you recognize the maker and pattern of the butter dish lid?Thanks,
Lizhttps://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/585693752/vintage-rooster-chicken-cookie-jar?ref=shop_home_active_4https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/585697842/figurine-napin-holder-woman-with-praying?ref=shop_home_active_1https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/599488431/royal-doulton-butter-dish-mismatch-bread?ref=shop_home_active_5https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/599493315/ruby-cut-to-clear-water-goblet-small?ref=shop_home_active_2
3/10/2018
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi Liz

That is a good price on the Cookie Jar, it was most likely made in Japan, in the 50's

The Napkin Holder is called " A Prayer Lady " the mark is Enterprise Sales and Distributors, Ltd. owned by a Canadian trader named Harry Pearl, in the 50's. They started importing to Canada from Japan in the 50's. These were mainly made by Enesco. Your price is good

Butter dish is a good price,

The Ruby cut to Clear, was most likely produced in Poland or Bohemia in the 50's, the US imported many of these styles from them. That is a pretty good price on this.

Hope you are doing well, and it is starting to get warm where you are.

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you! Yes it is starting to warm up here.

It is here also, we are going to have more rain though! I am about tired of rain.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser