Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What are the old Buhl milk worth? no lid and minimal rust as…

Customer Question
What are the old...

What are the old Buhl milk jugs worth? no lid and minimal rust as it was painted black and kept on a porch.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My mother had it for most of my life (63 years) and I believe my dad found it at a flea market.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No, they painted it black and put some proud American eagle decals on it as my mother's house was a country decor.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
3/10/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome, my name is ***** ***** be pleased to work with you.My responses are not immediate.I thank
you for your patience.I am reviewing the question

What capacity is the jug?

Unsure. It is 22" high.
Thanks!

You are welcome. Give me a few minutes to type my answer.

Do you take pictures?

Yes. Please send if you have any.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.
An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If you are unable to send pictures, please tell me if the jug is stainless steel, copper or brass?