Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 silver trays and 2 goblets... I was wondering how…

I have 3 silver...

I have 3 silver trays and 2 goblets... I was wondering how much to sell them for?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My mother got them for their 25th anniversary. No markings on them... I do have pictures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of

3/10/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

1) A 1920 silver plated bread tray (if you do not see the word sterling on the bottom)

with a value of $20

2) Two silver plated sherbets with sculptured stems made circa 1910 with a value of $10 each

3) Two round butler or tea service trays in silver plate with gadrooned borders made circa 1940 with a value of $15 for the small and $35 for the larger one.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares

I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and put <strongCustomerOnly as the first words you write.